For'd liferaft mounts completed and painted.
All liferaft mounts in place.
The kit rafts are a little bland, I think the rectangular type were more usually on the US / Canadian vessel, however they are what I have.
I did have a little disaster, got off the stool in the workshop, and my right leg failed to proceed, and in trying to keep may balance (and failing) I managed to knock some sprues flying. a couple of which took the Corvette out. The only damage, apart from a few bits knock off, all of which were found easily, both starboard depth charge davits sheered off at deck level. I found one on the floor, but couldn't find the other.
Using the one damaged part I worked on a replacement.
However, it did turn up, and repair done.
The un-needed scratchbuilt replacement sits between the repaired davits.
The port throwers loaded.
The DF loop fitted. I used the starling etched parts for the loop itself. also the bridge windscreens in place.
The L'Aresenal 2pdr built.
test fitted in place.
Finally some stowage boxes in place in front of the bridge.