First let me wish you all visitors and Followers of this blog a healthy and happy new year 2018!
@ Mark: Thank you man, but I can assure you it also takes a lot of nerves to do those #§%&!* railings
Today I finished the chapter "paint and glue together the kit and aftermarket parts"
. I installed the anchors, replace the lost searchlight with an improved selfmade one, glued all the outer railings and fixed some smaller color mistakes. The lady looks very nice now but, like most nice ladies, needed to be touched with care
. This are the final results now before I will try my hands with rigging wire and place the ship in its Habitat onto a sea diorama plate:
Look from the bow to the 2nd upper deck
Finished bow mast
Finished stern mast
View from the stern forward
Top view of the stern upper deck
Top view of the 2nd upper deck
Top view of the ships bow upper deck
now its time for the dio base and some strings...