Nice work on those funnels, those spider legs PE can be a real challenge to fit correctly.
I am using Si's copper wire method that I have come to like.
Finally, I put some bridge equipment in place - pure fantasy and for effect of looking busy. IŽd feel those parts could make some sense as I installed them, but honestly, I did not make any reality checks, I just think it looks nice and busy. I hope you let me get away with that...
And another month gone - where is the time? And why is there so little time for modeling these months for me??
Anyway, yes, here's a little more progress.
First I finished the two missing 44" searchlights. And then I started working on a myriad of small and tiny stuff that somehow was a little repelling to me - all kinds of vents and the like, that clutter HMS Hood's upper decks.
Even simple parts, all of them had to be cleaned up carefully.
Than they needed to find the right places. I admit that at that point I just followed the Trumpi instructions - all those holes are in the wooden deck anyway and would have to be taken care of in case they are wrong. And somehow I simply wanted to get the small stuff installed to get some visible progress.
Finally an overview of where I am at - considering that quite some small stuff is ready and waiting in various boxes (like 4" AA, all the boats, the PomPoms, the .5" quads) this is not too bad. I just need time and motivation for the final push...
We will see when that eventually happens....
For the time being, thank you all for still following along, and thank you for each and any comment!