Now available on newsstands or from the Caraktere Publishing sales department http://www.caraktere.com
+33 (0)4 42 12 06 76 - firstname.lastname@example.orgContents
- HMS Rodney: the executioner of the Bismarck
- the U-Boote's gadgets
- HX-229/SC-122: the biggest convoys battle of all time.
- the Royal Navy new aircraft carrier
- Sikh and Destroy: the indo-Pakistani third war
- the Challenge of the Japanese codes: 25 years of American efforts
About Caraktere Publishing
Established in 2003 by Yannis Kadari, Caraktere Publishing is, in sell-through volume, leader on the XXth century military history press French market.
The five bimonthly published by the group, recognized for the wealth of the iconography and the relevance of their editorial line, allow to cover an extensive overview of the interests and leisure activities connected to this theme.
Building on a legacy of leadership, Caraktere Publishing offers, outside its core press activity, a book series dedicated to the various components of the modern warfare, conjugating the expertise of the authors and the quality of its iconographic collection.LOS! 26
- 84 pages
- Format 21 * 29.7 cm - Paperback
- Printed on semi-mat coated paper
- Full text and captions in French
- Recommended price : 6.90 €
- Available from April 26, 2016